Do Do đã volunteered to donate cho VF $1000.00 if QL or PD agreed to reopen the Political Board and let someone [at least] I can trust to moderate that room.

Seems like Viet Fun will not take up that offer.

I have been to [many/most] other Vietnamese Political Forums, too. But none satisfied my needs/expectations. Too polarized/biased/one-sided/narrow-minded. Most are just mouth piece of some political groups to broadcast their preferred views/agendas.

If not so, then the rest might just be some kind of a "Club House" for a group of close friends to hang out and chat. Not really a Political Discussion Forum as it was meant to/should be.

I always wish we could have a forum for those main purposes: General Discussion, Serious Issues, Political Board... without any predetermined views, without any ties to any political groups [or agendas]...

I have also devoted a lot of time trying to make that come true; and it seemed like I had proven that I could commit myself to do just that (maintaining the board).

Unlike Viet Fun, I have no hidden [business] interest to be afraid of anyone [or hosting anyone else]; and as my record has shown, I never back down from anyone from saying what I [really] wanted to say [as long as they are necessary, reasonable and true]. So there's no issues that is "untouchable"/unmentionable in our board, as long as I am still in charge.

I also have a lot of time on my hands; and that's why I believe I got what it takes to maintain a political board under current circumstances.

I have a track record [over ten years] to prove that I am serious about doing this. This is not just an impulse to jump on the bandwagon, nor the spurt of the moment.

The only remaining [troubling] issue left is: Will there be enough viewers visiting the board [to read what you guys and others wrote/discussed]?

As the theme of the film Field of Dream implied: Just build it, and they will come.

If you guys are serious about discussing politics, why not give it a try, to post your opinions in VYF?

I guarantee that we will play no favoritism, because we are not associated with anyone or any group that has any fix view on any issue we might want to discuss.

If you guys come over, I'll restart the Ad Campaign again right away. The viewers will flock in immediately following that. I had done it before. They did come to see our board.