+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cuồng Bút: Deleted Topics @ dactrung.net

Cuồng Bút: Deleted Topics @ dactrung.net

One of my favorite "respondents":

RE: Cuồng Bút #9 continued: This Mother Day... Lakers w... - 5/17/2003 5:41:21 PM
    zephyr
    Nhà Ngói
    Bài: 81

Hello there, how are ya? Obviously you didn' t see the Spurs whupped the Lakers, eh? Duncan made the Lakers " super stars" cried. That' s what MVP is all about, right? [] Too bad that Big D lost to Sacramento Kings on Thursday or else we' ll have all Texas Western Conference final! They will make it tonight, I hope. How come you' re getting all sentimental lately, anh K.?

Re: Zephyr - 5/18/2003 2:16:45 AM

Hello there!

I' m so glad to " hear" from you again! (supposed to show a trade-mark grin of mine, but Phố Rùm doesn' t even have one that remotely represent it. Pshhhh!)

How have you been? How' s school? How' s " everything" ?

You don' t know how much I (plus many more in here and elsewhere, I' m sure) miss your charm and wit through your posts. Such depth in understanding of our literature and life (for your age). Never cease to amaze me.

But school comes first, right? I/we can wait.

Lakers? You probably didn' t see me rooted for San Antonio during game 3 (while we' re watching the game at me place), and betted that the Spurs would win in game 4. (Then, immediately realized my " blunder" , I wanted to bet for the whole series instead, even went as far as to say there won' t be a game 7. But it was too late). I now owe dinner.

It' s alright, though. Dave' s always been my " guy" . Really happy for him that the admiral will have an opportunity to go out with a bang (which I, again, am willing to bet that San Antonio will win it all). So, it was worth it, totally.

Sentimental? Moi? Kiddo, you don' t know " me" at all, do you? Never seen even the shaded side of me, eh? I don' t think I' m capable of feeling, Th. Being sentimental is too far a stretch. (We can lie all we want; but I guess we can' t hide " it" , huh? Was it really that obvious? ) I guess there' re things going on... You' ll find out soon enough.

Anyway, my " cuồng bút" is not over yet. Not even close. We' ve just barely started. So much to share; many more to come.

I kinda thought about them " proses" before I write them. Before. So, later on, if you happen to read something " funny" here, just remember, I already wrote it, and " I don' t lie, not even online" .

Sweet dreams, dear!

< Edited by: Viet Youth -- 5/17/2003 11:38:29 PM >

Re: Cuồng Bút: Deleted Topics @ dactrung.net

RE: Zephyr - 5/18/2003 10:34:47 AM
    zephyr
    Nhà Ngói
    Bài: 81

Howdy!

Look who reached the Western finals! Woo hoo! Go, Texas, go! The trophy will return to TX this year.

So, how much did you miss me? My nose was getting really big until I read " for your age" . Nevertheless, I' m flattered. Thanks for stroking my ego!

I' ve been good, managed to stay out of trouble, stumbled but recovered. (Do you think Santa knows that?) I complain less than I used to (except when I couldn' t find a parking spot at school). Speaking of which, I did alright last semester considering the effort that I put into it. My summer classes will start tomorrow, can' t wait! (Yeah right!). Guess what? I' m about to enter the so-called " professional world" . Time goes by so quick. I don' t want to grow up at all.

I' m more active these days, trying to divert my attention and energy to other things rather than moaning for what I couldn' t do or couldn' t have. When I failed in one area (which I did fall flat on my face), I tried to make up in another. I just realized that I have more friends than I thought. Lucky me, eh? I' m about to do some PR related works for a project that I' m working on in 3 hrs but I' ve lost my voice due to a cold. I will have to swing it. Most people don' t mind giving in to a kid.

Yeah, it was obvious. It seemed like you' ve been thru something. (Midlife crisis, perhaps? ). Do you think I' d care to find out what' s going on? J/k anh K.! You know me, goofy (and arrogant) as ever. Keep writing. I want to know more about the " softer" side of you.

RE: Zephyr - 5/18/2003 1:12:03 PM

Hi,

I am happy for you, Th. Didn' t know you' re such an enthusiastic fan. (She watches basketball too, wow!)

You don' t know how much I miss you, dear. Can' t put it into words. And I don' t think I adequately expressed how others think about you either. On top of that, I don' t do compliments. Kissing up (or stroking ego)? Never.

Congratulation, Th. So you' re graduating this fall? I am happy for you. It' s not really growing up, dear. This should be the best time of your life. Sorta like real life' s elementary. Savour every minute of it, enjoy it, stay carefree/innocent (as if you are) for as long as you can. You' ll grow up into the " high school of life" sooner than you think. And before you know it... you' ll be where I am now. It' s all down hill from here, kid. At the speed of light. Now, I envy you.

You' re neither goofy nor arrogant, Th. And if you approach things with such positive attitude, nothing can slow you down, dear.

Yeah! I better let you go to work, and get back to work myself. And those " cuồng bút" of mine... Hope you can read this before swinging. Just wanna say " good luck, go get ' m, girl."

Take care, Th.

P.S.
    For your info, I don' t have no " softer" sides. All harden over here, dear.

< Edited by: Viet Youth -- 5/18/2003 5:26:32 PM >

Re: Zephyr - 5/18/2003 1:12:03 PM

RE: Zephyr - 5/18/2003 10:42:35 AM
    Ngô Đồng
    Lều Cỏ
    Bài: 9458
    Từ: Cánh Đồng Bắp

Em khoẻ không Zephyr

Hi! - 5/18/2003 1:20:47 PM

Hello chị Ngô Đồng,

Wah! Bữa nay rồng ghé nhà tôm.

RE: Hi! - 5/18/2003 1:38:07 PM
    Ngô Đồng
    Lều Cỏ
    Bài: 9458
    Từ: Cánh Đồng Bắp

Rồng với Tôm ai là tôm ai là rồng.

Ghé hoài đó chứ , nghe tâm sự tiếng Việt thì hiểu , tiếng Youth thì không , nên lại lén đi ra. Đọc thấy " Her" rồi " passed away" . Định hỏi lại sợ mang tiếng không có duyên , hay không có trình độ cao cấp.

Có mỗi chữ DEAR hỏi lòng vòng mới biết có nghĩa là :" Người Yêu Dấu" thấy trong đây hơi nhiều , không biết ý tứ gì trong ấy... tò mò thì thôi.

Đừng dùng tôm rồng nữa. Người ta bảo mấy món đó ăn vào dễ chết vì bệnh máu đặc.

Tôm - 5/18/2003 2:14:42 PM

Cám ơn chị Ngô Đồng đã " thường" ghé thăm. Nhưng mờ hổng lên tiếng, ai biết đâu nà.

" Youth" trên thương trường hay chính trường có hơi khác với... Youth ở tình trường, phải không chị?

She passed away on Mother Day, two years ago. Nhưng mà VY còn vài " bài" tiếp theo về " her" nữa, hy vọng có thể " giải bày được tâm sự" . Rỗi hơi quá, kể lể vậy thôi. Cám ơn chị Ngô Đồng đã quan tâm.

My " dear" is a " term of endearment" . Có điều gọi " người yêu dấu" thì có vẻ như đang nghe/viết nhạc tình hơn là " nói chiện" héng? VY chưa bao giờ thốt ra được những " lời" này. Có lẽ bắt đầu từ " hello there" , đọc trại ra thành " hello dear" . Riết rồi lợi dụng, lập lờ đánh lận con đen... kêu " em" cho nó... tiện.

Có " dear" rồi thì cần chi " người tình mặt vuông" , chị nhỉ?

" Trygiceride" level của VY là 900 đúng. Còn sống nhăn răng , vẫn sực tôm đều đều; máu chưa đông, chỉ lạnh lạnh thôi.

RE: Hi! - 5/18/2003 3:04:02 PM
    HongYen
    Cao Ốc
    Bài: 2189
    Từ: SÀI GÒN

Đọc thấy " Her" rồi " passed away" . Định hỏi lại sợ mang tiếng không có duyên , hay không có trình độ cao cấp.

Em rất thích chị nhiều kinh nghiệm, nói những gì em muốn nói.

Có lẽ bắt đầu từ " hello there", đọc trại ra thành" hello dear".

Ðấy bắt chước được " Hello there" VY mà mong VY hiểu "Hello Dear."

RE: Hổng Yên? - 5/18/2003 6:15:13 PM

HY,

Actually, VY có hiểu " hello dear" chớ, nên mới " chưa bao giờ" dám sài.

Hồi xưa bên VY Forums, nhiều người gọi nhau bằng " dear" lắm đó. VY chỉ bắt chước thôi. Bắt nguồn từ đâu, làm sao thì không rõ.

Dear,

Where are you? Today is your last day being free, shouldn' t we chat more?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast