+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: From Facebook...

Re: Ðồng chí Ếch dốt chính tả

Bao đời nay, các tuyệt phẩm yêu nước để đời đều sinh ra bởi bút lông, bút sắt cũng như các loại bàn phím... thế nên mấy cu hồng vệ nô đừng có chửi người ta là không nên yêu nước bằng bàn phím nhá... não chúng mày không có rãnh à...
    Nguyễn Lân Thắng

Re: From Facebook...

Quote Originally Posted by PU12 View Post
    ủa vậy hả ? tui tưởng ổng làm chủ tịch cộng đồng việt nam hải ngoại ở huê kỳ truyền thống từ trước (75' onward) tới giờ
    Actually, the Non-Profit Organization CALLED "CĐVN..." that he is now the president... was one of the first, if not the first created. And has been "representing" the Viets in OC the longest [which Lanney's uncle was one of the well known Chủ Tịch for a while].

But then, after not being happy with the result/"election" to choose the next president/"admistration" they splitted up.

And a few years bach, Neil Nguyen [Attorney] along with Bruce Tran (VHN president, my schoolmate), Dương Đại Hải (ĐTHNVQG CEO) and several others disowned those "CĐVN"... formed an "election" to pick the "True King" for Viets in OC. Bruce Tran did not get enough votes to be the top dog. He arranged a "Public Trial" to ousted Mrs. Bích Ty, who got more votes than him...

To make it short, of the seven that got "elected" as Ban Đại Diện Cộng Đồng:

- Dương Đại Hải got about 8,000 "votes", but also got humiliated and kicked out in another "Public Trial" (Tòa Án Nhân Dân Bolsa].

- Some disagreed/disgruntled with Mr. Neil Nguyen and left.

There are only two left in that orginal group of The Great Seven: Neil Nguyen and Andrew Tran.

Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I am not very good with details and names.

But anyway, those Ban Đại Diện Cộng Đồng still co-exist and vying for recognition.

That's why Mr. Ly has to mention his former ranking as his "secondary" title. I think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast