+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Rảnh Quá, Xem Phim Tàu... Bàn Tiểu Sự

Re: Rảnh Quá, Xem Phim Tàu... Bàn Tiểu Sự

Một dạng khác là những @#@# horsey, nhưng thiếu hơi trai khá lâu, quá Vã, Khí Tồn Tại Não, đâm ra Hoang Tưởng, đành phải Tự Sướng... để giải toả trầm uất [đâm ra làm phiền/gieo tiếng xấu cho người khác].

Mìn vướng phải một "cái eo" thật trớ trêu. Khoảng hai năm trước, sau khi vào Bếp để thông báo mìn đang có cái All-You-Can-Fly Pass [bay đi đâu in US cũng được, within 45 days], mìn đã được STN chịu cho gặp mặt, và giớii thiệu với những bạn bè khác của her [mostly @ "Cổ Mộ"].

Sau khi được cô nàng cho quá giang xe từ LAX về OC, mìn "mời" nàng đi ăn BBH [coz that was all I could afford] at the time. Đang ăn, [mắt lỡ thấy phải ... của ả] mìn còn rắng nhịn lại được, chứ không... tô Bún Bò Huế [Vỹ Dạ] phải trả lại cho chủ tiệm quá. Muốn ọc tại chỗ.

I should not "Kiss N Tell" or Chê Bai, Nói Xấu Phụ Nữ... Nhưng mà pà mịa nó, không muốn she bị mất mặt, mìn nhắn "Bạn Thân" [according to her own choice] của ả, "There was/Is/Never gonna be NO Romantic Relationship between Us..." thì bị gán cho tội "Nói Xấu Sau Lưng".

But then, she kept pushing it [spreading rumor that we were an item]. Ả nạ dòng này lại xúi một Thằng Đàn Bà tung hình của mìn chụp chung với ả [which she asked a friend to take/stage the picture] @ Vegas; sau đó lại còn tung hứng/giàn dựng với thằng đàn bà kia là mìn ghen với her & nó. This same delusional "story" was staged/propped up and spreaded again [between her and một thằng @#@# Senior Engineer làm nghề gác cửa công viên (Amusement Park)]...

And the same trick are being played again... now.

Double D, she met this @#@# old hag and told you guys about the "event" in Bếp right afterward.

"Trông người lại nghĩ đến ta"... Mìn quen biết you gals bao lâu nay [looking like that]... chưa bị any of you khoe/than là bị mìn "dê"/thương thầm; Sao lại có thứ gái sề @#@# hoang tưởng, tự sướng... cứ thả mấy "thằng đàn bà" chửi mướn, bám riết theo mìn, rêu rao là mìn "thương"/dê/ghen với nó vầy Trời?????

Đúng ra là Cái Nết Đánh Chết Cái Đẹp... You [nice looking gals] should [or could] be Chảnh (B!tchy and Arrogant)... thì at least we men còn put up with that được; chứ sao lại có chuyện mấy @#@# Sồn Sồn, Xấu Đau Xấu Đớn mà cứ hoang tưởng... cho rằng tất cả đàn ông/con trai [còn Tân như mìn] trên đời đều mê mệt/ghen tuông vì chúng nó... là sao hở Trời.

I wouldn't say anything more, regarding these old/ugly episode. Nhưng mà bọn @#@# cứ bám theo, lải nhải sủa càn, cắn trộm hoài... nên phải mượn nhà của Một mà xả sì-trét chút.

Disclaimer: I'd like to clarify that I have nothing against aging gals [since I'm an Old Geezer myself], nor do I judge people base on appearance [alone]. I'm only expressing my disgust toward a few particular [shameless and vicious] individuals who kept bugging/malicing me with false rumors/accusations [despite my repeated warnings/pleas asking them to stop]--for the reasons I could not tell, maybe as a way for them to entertain themselves, or to satisfy their delusional cravings.

Quote Originally Posted by taisaobuon View Post
    anh LD ơi, đừng buồn nha , ma phaỉ chấp nhận thực tế là bây giờ nhiều người điên lắm(mức độ nặng nhẹ khac nhau) thôi thì lỡ rồi anh biết lần sau né vậy
    ...mà người anh nói ở trên là sis STN hả....sao noí nặng ? lần sau nhớ đừng bỏ nick vô nghe anh noí la để rut kinh nghiem dc roi
    Anh muốn lờ đi, để cho họ [she and her @#@# cronies] tự sướng với nhau... I even gave her more than one chance/opportunities to "dump me" [for a better choice/guy whenever she can/choose to do it]. But after taking that route, she then turned back, and continued to claim that I was/am "jealous" of her [puke-inducing] beauty and her [imaginary or self-proclaimed] delusional "Boy-Friends"... This @#@# wants it both ways: an honorary exit/depart and also exclusive claim on me head?

I told STN about this @#@# [and her tricks/symptoms] before she started creating all these Senior Engineer BF BS. Núi never believed me then. But I hope someday Núi will see the Truth, and at least keep an eye open... just in case [that my observations were correct].

I've met people online for more than 10 years, and I've never have to resort to this harsh treatment before. This is a special case. I've been maliced, threatened and harassed repeatedly [by them @#@# bullies/d@gs. I guess to deal with @#@#, one has to resort to @#@# methods.

Quote Originally Posted by taisaobuon View Post
    em không biết mấy người đó nghĩ sao...nhiều khi sân si cho dữ gặp gỡ nhau để laị bao nhiêu là dư âm vậy thật là mất mặt.

Đồi với TSB, đây là chuyện không đơn giản chút nào, nên em hầu như tránh ra mặt trong những việc ăn chơi vì rất sợ miệng đời ...bây giờ sau chuyện đó rôì anh nhờ vậy mà thận trong cũng tốt lăm...gặp bạn online mà hung dữ có người còn ra đi kh bao giờ về nhà nuẵ (đặc biệt là phụ nữ...) anh đàn ông chỉ bị sơ sơ vậy nên lấy làm mừng nghe ...sau này ai có kêu đi gặp thì cũng nhớ coi cho kỹ la ok mà....chúng ta đâu thể noí chưa bao giờ bị tai nạn có nghiã la suốt đời khg bao giờ bị ...
    I've been going/asking to meet people for years without any problem [that a relationship in real life would not have].

I've organized so many parties/events [with all kinds of attendants] too--without any mishap/disappointment [that any other normal organizer wouldn't have].

And I will continue to do so--for a long time to come.

Mấy đứa @#@# losers này ganh tỵ thôi. They think they can smear my reputation with their stupid lies.

As I had stated before, give them some time [which I did] and they will show their true colors... [attacking one another, revealing their lies/false vouchings]. They did. And here we are.

Quote Originally Posted by thixathudaumot View Post
    Troi oi ...noi oan thi. Ma\u cua anh ba\n dan thien ha. Nghe cung 8 nam nay roi .....tai sao bua nay lai khoi day lam gi ....
    Mấy bữa trước "người ta" vẫn còn dệt mộng, không tin là I meant it [vẫn nghĩ rằng vì anh "ghen", nên nói lẫy...].

Bữa nay, nhân dịp Một show hình, anh muốn nhắn với her là I've met/been friend with gals that look much much nicer and younger than her. And we were able to stay good/rspectable friends without any regrets/scandals.

And there's also That Incident which almost make me puke [for real]. A man cannot fall in love with something that make him puke. Simple as that. Giải thích hoài mà vẫn không chịu hiểu/tin--vẫn đi rẹu rao [at least to Nui'] là I was just "acting out" and "she'll take care of it" (sic).

Mấy bữa nay lại bày đặt tụ tập thằng đàn bà và mấy con khùng xúm nhau "đấu tố", xiên xỏ anh [nhằm lập lở đánh lận con đen].

Nên bữa nay anh phải tiết lộ bí mật, tell them exactly when [and where] the line was drawn... Let's just hope they'll accept my heeding and stand down, so I don't have to spell out what was it that make me want to puke.

Quote Originally Posted by sugarNspice View Post
    well,

you know how I feel about that series in specific and drama in general. Sadly it is comparable to the dynamics in this forum. On the other hand, one is scripted, directed and acted out with an ending, while the other is reality and without an ending. One commonality and a reprieve is, they both could be tuned out with a press of the button
    I wish the same could be said in my case, dear.

Too bad. It's never gonna end until the fat lady is exposed/stopped.

I guess I asked for it [this kind of conflicts]... so just have to brave up and deal with it.

The thing I saw in these series (Chinese/Korean Soap Operas) was exactly as you said... "too much Dramas" [due to immaturity, arrogance + Ignorance leading to gossips/rumors, envious thoughts/plots/actions ending with [Character] Assassinations].

nonsense.. it is after all cyperspace, it has relevance to your personal life and your peace of mind (or lackthereof) only if you let it

also, it has nothing to do with bravery .. it is being able to discern for oneself the purposes behind anything being said, the viciousness .. once the purposes are known.. the rest follows
    Yup. As someone else already mentioned it [praising you for your Emotional Intelligence], I'm kinda quick to recognize jeers/mockings/sham or scam... as well. And I would usually cut to the chase, bypass all the charade/pretenses/Dancing Around the Bush... and confront them head on.

Some @#@#, however, would not have the gall to face the Truth, acknowlidging their true/hidden intentions/agendas... and will keep hiding under the guise of naivete to keep accusing me of "attacking them" [without just cause].

In my case, if @#@# would show up at my front door [parking in my drive-way], and introducing @#@# punks to me who kept treaten to bring his gang "down to meet me" to teach me a lesson (Thanh Toán me). In occasions, Me [whom this @#@# took to my house] did say that I should watch out [and not be surprised] if my truck's tire were slashed, or she was too tired to "just talk" and may have resort to hire/ask mấy sư phụ đại ca to come talk to me...

Then... it's no longer Just Cyberspace Affairs, is it?

since you have erred to the point of letting it escalated to actual physcial confrontation.. 2 solutions:

1. armed yourself .. preferably something that could be discharged at a safe distance and with a speed fast enough to aim, should you have a mind to.. ask them to get off your property or else

2. record their information, car license plate.. take pictures/evidence ...go to your local law enforcement and file a complaint .. since 9/11 .. threats of body harm has fallen under acts of terrorism
    Since I'm somewhat a "True-Viet" Hobo, I'd like to face bodily-harm threats heads-on, personally--without having to report to the Police [which is not in our Viet tradition, at all]. But I figure barking dogs usually have no bites.

@#@# punks, chicken shiety @#@# can mostly quack, threaten people online/over the phone only. Thành ra mìn chửa có thèm file reports gì hết.

But that sounds like a good argument to get my concealed permit. Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless19 View Post
    Hi LD, wkend was ok, wkend sắp tới chắc cũng vậy
    SL thích cô Myoly hơn, she cao và đẹp quá, đóng ngày càng khá hơn lúc mới ra. Fala và Niki cũng ok.
    SL chỉ coi TVB, ko coi phim Hàn Quốc, Đài Loan hay của Trung Cộng.

Mìn nghĩ SL và mìn are of the same generation, nên đã lỡ quen xem/kết TVB [with Châu Nhuận Phát, Lữ Lương Vỹ, Lương Triều Vỹ, Lưu Đức Hoà and Quách Phú Thành...] rồi.

Mìn còn nhớ một nữ diễn viên mà mìn thích lắm: Trịnh Du Linh.

Bây giờ thì kỹ nghệ phim TQ đã tiến bộ hơn nhiều [so với thời Củng Lợi mới nổi tiếng]--về mặt kỹ thuật [hình ảnh và xảo thuật Đ.Ả.]. Dưng mà mìn cũng không thích xem phim TQ lắm, vì cái "gu"/văn hoá/quan niệm xã hội/cảm nhận nghệ thuật... quá chõi [trừ một vài bộ phim thời phing kiến như Mỹ Nhân tâm Kế]...

yoúre right .. dung túng sounds more right to the ear .. you know i communicate more effectively in english than I do in vietnamese

the question was if i read anything about increasing the chance to conceive

ở bên NVTL sugar pulled this trick all the time .. they would think i was about to write something to counter attack .. everyone hồi hộp đợi .. then sugar cười hahaha and say suckerz .. i wasn't gonna write anything out of character but i guess everyone could presume whatever theýd like to presume

anyway.. i skimmed through your drama series thread .. tới khúc your run in with some vietfunners in real life :eek: .. oh my gosh :eek: ... no need to watch korean drama... yours is a lot more dramatic !!!!!!!! :eek:
    My run-on blah blah [ahead of myself] often create a ot of confusions/misunderstandings.

That @#@# @zz took someone to our house after a few fail attempts to reach me by phone [coz I did not answer]. I happened to overhear they talking [in the van parked on our driveway]. I came out, greeted them, and went with them to 85 Degree Bakery for some coffee and chatting. We even "hooked up" a few times afterward. Because the [female] passenger in that incident wasn't the punk [she "introduced" [to Cổ Mộ" later]--who boasted all kind of BS and threats [in a telephone conference].

Two persons, seperate incidents.

So, it's not as dramatic/serious/threatening as it might read as I wrote.

However, that passenger and the punk, both introduced to "us" by the @#@# hag ended up feeding from one another [very in sync]... defending, praising the biatch [as her wealthy, classy "BF" and good-samaritan BFF] and trashing me [in "Cổ Mộ" conference room].

They got credential because lanneyusa vouched for them [and boycotted me].

That's how all these @#@# online drama of mine started.

RE Your Viet writing: Just teasing you. I learn a few words/things from here [and there] from time to time, too.

sounds to me like it's gotten tooo personal

why add more drama to your life.. and why meet someone when you haven't been sure they're really good people you would keep in contact with
    It sure was.

Just a way of life I chose to conduct/experience.

What's the phrase...?

"It's part of the Job"?

"It goes with the territory"?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast