I’ve seen Little Saigon and the city of Westminster grown, since 1980. But according to The OC register: “The city has faced a $1.5 million deficit annually since the beginning of the recession in 2008 and was faced with an approximate $10.4 million deficit…”

We can be better. Working together, we can bring Westminster to the next level, transforming Westminster into a world-class Tourist-Destination—fulfilling its potential.
A passionate dreamer, and a relentless youth activist, I would be able to rally the residents of Westminster to join me on this quest. Each of us
should strive to be the city ambassador, representing Westminster, to host the rest of the world.

I will not solicit donations from business owners unless they know me personally and volunteer to contribute to OUR CAUSE.
Business community can use their money to reinvest, expand their business, or spend it on local economy. Either way, that will benefit Westminster better. No one should be intimidated into giving up their hard-earn money without just cause.

I am an independent candidate, with no hidden agendas or secondary gains. I hope to have an opportunity to give back to this community--serving as councilman for the city of Westminster.