+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Terror @ The Boston Marathon...

Terror @ The Boston Marathon...

There were two explosions at the Boston Marathon, two hours ago, causing at least two fatalities and dozens of injuries. There was also another explosion, believed to be related to those two, at the JFK Library, also @ Boston.

Cách đây khoảng hai tiếng, trong cuộc Chạy Việt Dã @ Thành Phố Boston, Massachusette, khủng bố đã cho nổ hai quả bom ở gần Đích của Cuộc Marathon @ Boston, làm chó ít nhất hai người bị thiệt mạng và 23-28 người bị thương.

Cảnh Sát Trưởng TP Boston cũng cho biết ngoài ra còn có một vụ nổ bom khác tại Thư Viện TP Boston (JFK), nhưng chưa biết chính xác số người thương vong.

Boston Marathon Explosion Captured on Video

Re: Terro @ Boston Marathon...

CNN just revised the number of people being injured up to 49.

CNN mới cập nhật số người bị thương lên đến 49 người.

Boston Marathon Explosion Aftermath: Initial Video

Re: Terro @ Boston Marathon...

Boston Globe reported that there were more than 100 injured.

Boston Globe reported that there were more than 100 injured [Boston Globe]

Two explosions occurred near the Boston Marathon finish line at 2:50 p.m. The race was diverted before being halted as police and fire crews swept the area. Another device was found, which was purposely detonated by Boston Police at Boylston Street. Another incident at JFK Library, which was thought to be a fourth-related incident, is now being considered as a fire-related issue by the Boston Police Department. Two people are dead and 107 are injured.
    -- Boston Police are looking for tips: 617-635-4500 or 1-800-494-TIPS.

Boston Marathon Explosion Was 'Horrifying' [ABC]

Hayden Cardy describes the scene in Boston following two explosions.

03:08 | 04/15/2013

Canada eyewitnesses on the phone with us right now president Hayden hardy and if you can hear me. Mr. Carty I want to know where you were at what you saw.

Yes I was about a hundred yards away from the explosion. I was lucky my alarm in the marathon I would feel very -- and app writers on when bomb go off I turned around and I thought secondly she doesn't hear it -- it and it just like but not Obama I might. Actually horrifying.

Hayden George Stephanopoulos here how far apart if you can tell. -- the explosions. Are there about five seconds apart it looked like they were area Danny that it had been played they.

There are -- by. Not even -- point one miles away from the finish line. But couldn't say anything about where they were wasn't.

A sidewalk area specifically. Yes there's there's a lot of cars there lined up -- -- the finish line. It looks like they were coming.

From Italy smuggled art. That is seriously on -- -- But in in in in in basically the exact same area both explosions five seconds apart -- yes it. And could you smell the fumes we've been told they were solved -- fumes not exactly electrical fumes could juice smell anything about.

Posts. I couldn't exactly sell them it wouldn't be sure about what it felt -- And you're you say your mother was running I just want to make sure she's not right. -- -- -- -- She finished just seconds before they went off and did you see anything around you about people who were injured and what did the people around you deal with that long line.

I'm -- every -- at first it was hard -- believe. -- we we really weren't sure what it did happen I look at my very billion cubic yard box alarm anybody. Stereo and it started freaking out -- Is there are a lot of people pushing -- to keep running I heard it was good thing I don't know what -- going on buses run.

A lot of runners were crying I want you orders in the world. It would that it is technically -- he's seen. And how long did it take you to get out to get some distance.

I there was or they could pretty big crowd at the -- About a minute disgruntled about a block away from. It's where it happens. So again to get a sense one more time if things you may have seen them again all of -- preliminary that you think you may have seen it.

It in the neighborhood of a car how close to that put it to the runners how -- -- it -- it to the observers. At the sidewalks like five yards -- and they would have been like seven -- -- late running. And -- They were very very close.

Boston Marathon Explosions: Police Detail Three Blasts in City

Boston Marathon Explosions at 'Heart and Soul' of City: Tom Keene

Boston Police: 'Many Casualties' in Marathon Explosion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast